Monday, 17 October 2011

Google Translator Stuff


Here's some stuff I got by messing around on Google Translator (and one Bad Translator result). Enjoy them after the Page break!


Original:
I am Arnold and I like to eat little baby men like you for breakfast. I love the way people frail as I push them down the stairs and the crunching noises are so cute... in a manly way I'm not gay or anything! If you say I am I will eat you and push your mother down the stairs! I laugh at Rocky Balboa because I could tair him in half and then eat the two halfs. I also love forcing children to do each other then eating them afterwards. If you call me fat I will rape and eat you.

After Google Translator:
I Arnold, I like how kids who eat breakfast. I like the way poor people like me, you push down the ground is so beautiful ... Stairs man the way I'm not gay or anything! If you think me, I push you eat, your mother down the stairs! Rocky Balboa I laugh, because I can do half, then in the semi-Come and eat. I am also dedicated to children, they eat each other then. If you call me I will eat the fat and rape.

Original:
Josef Fritzl is Arnold's second best friend and a hero to Austria. Arnold and Josef like to rape Elisabeth and then throw the babies down the stairs then eat the dead babies. One time Danny Devito came along too and they almost threw him because he is small like a baby.

After Google Translator:
J. Arnold Fritzl and his friend and hero in Austria. Arnold Joseph and Elizabeth, like rape, then down the stairs, then threw baby. Danny DeVito came after, and almost turned it off because it's such a little doll.

Bad Translator:
Austria, Arnold Joseph Arnold Joseph and Elizabeth, his wife raped Fricl best. Digital can also destroy. And Vitrolles Danny - when I was a child.

Original:
Arnold Muscle Arnold now has the horn! You must touch it for luck!

After Google Translator:
Arnold Arnold muscular horn now! You have to touch it for luck!

Original:
Arnold Muscle Arnold and his friends Heavy Weapons Guy and Danny Devito are going to kill every old lady in the world then they will rape eachothers mothers and make them pregnent and the will then push them down the stairs.

After Google Translator:
Muscle, Arnold, Arnold and his friends are heavy weapons guy and Danny DeVito is all the old houses around the world, including rape and kill each others pregnent mother and pulls her down the stairs.

Original:
Hi this is Gabe Newell and welcome to Half-Life 2: Episode Three after 10,000 years in development hopefully it would have been worth the weight

After Google Translator:
Three years later, 10,000 episodes in the development of hope that the weight value: Hello, Welcome to Gabe Newell of Half-Life 2

Original:
I Arnold Arnold Will kill  all weak little baby men, and then I will eat their children and push their mothers down the stairs. I am now very hard! Touch it now! Do it!

After Google Translator:
Arnold, Arnold, I am a poor man press all the babies were down the stairs and kill the mother and the children and eating. Hard now! But touch! What is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment